How Your Support Makes a Difference..
The Rotary Club of Temecula is one of the largest Rotary clubs in the Inland Empire comprised of over 100 local members, including some of the city’s well known business and community leaders.
Some of our projects and areas of focus include:
– Providing holiday meals and toys for locals in need
– Hosting the Temecula Community Christmas Dinner serving over 1500 local people
– Investing in our future by awarding high school scholarships to local students
– Youth Leadership Camps supporting our local children
– Homeless Outreach
– Assisting local active and retired military in need & their families
– Assisting local seniors in need
– International Clean Water Projects & Child Nutrition
Here are just some of the people and projects that you have helped~
Rotary has six primary areas of focus
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution.
- Disease prevention and treatment.
- Water and sanitation.
- Maternal and child health.
- Basic education and literacy.
- Economic and community development.
For more information about The Rotary Club of Temecula and how you can join and get involved to make a difference, please visit us at Rotary Club of Temecula